Because Provident Funding is known for their lack of flexibility when signing documents, we’re providing the following requirements to help ease the process and ensure a smooth signing. Please be very careful when completing a signing for Provident, any mistakes on the signing will result in a resign and a reduction in the notary fee.
Provident Funding Requirements
- All loan documents MUST be printed on 8 ½ X 11 paper. Please NO 8 ½ X 14
- Cross outs or corrections are NOT allowed on any of the documents. If a change needs to be made, swap the document with the customer’s copy to re-execute it.
- If anything is wrong (names, address, etc.) the signing is adjourned. There can be no manual changes made; the documents will need to be re-drawn.
- Changes CANNOT be made to the notary jurats or acknowledgements – attach a new jurat or acknowledgment if anything needs to be changed.
- The borrower MUST write their own Dates and Sign consistent through out the entire file.
- The borrower MUST write their own Dates on The Notice of Right to Cancel – all dates must be by their own hand and pen – both borrowers MUST use their own pen – no swapping or changing at any time during the signing.
- AKA Statement – Cross-outs are NOT acceptable. They may write their dispute on the document, but NO cross-outs.
At this time, Central Signing Service will no longer pay for additional trips or redraw fees due to these instructions not being followed. We are Provident approved and have a large bulk of the business so please let us know if you are not able to meet these standards.